JOIN OUR TEAM…
Are you passionate about technology and problem-solving?
Can you morph into any industry in the country?
Willing to learn and understand a customer’s business better then they know it themselves?
Then fearless techie look no further, Method Automation Services has a job for you!
Method Automation Services, Inc., a small business providing custom applications for Business Process Automation across several industries, is looking to expand our team with an experienced Applications Developer.
The successful candidate will be able to organize their own work, and prioritize multiple project commitments, working both independently and collaboratively within a skilled team in a professional environment. The position requires critical and analytical thinking, as well as structured and creative problem-solving skills.
In addition, the candidate will demonstrate flexibility in approach to software design and solutions, a commitment to quality, including thorough testing of own work and the ability to write system documentation for software applications in clear and straightforward language. Familiarity with technical best practices, relevant industry standards, technical curiosity and ability to master new technologies are a plus. Experience with development, deployment, and support of software applications in a regulated business environment is a definite plus.
Competitive salary options and benefits. Salary is based on qualifications and over-all field experience.
- Minimum three years of job-related experience building applications with the .NET framework using C#
- Minimum three years of job-related experience with SQLServer 2008 or 2012
- SharePoint 2013
- Experience using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or similar tools for generating reports
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting software in a Windows/.NET environment
- Experience working with vendors, particularly for escalation and resolution of issues
- Experience using ASP.Net add-on libraries, such as Telerik
- K2 Blackpearl, SmartForms experience, certifications plus
- Team development experience, using version control software such as Team Foundation Server or SourceSafe
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Leading discovery sessions with clients to understand current business processes, uncovering inefficiencies, wants and needs of the client and opportunities for improvement. Translating this information into formal requirements documents, both business and technical.
- Designing software applications based on business and technical requirements
- Developing software, including K2 and ASP.Net applications
- Integrating applications and performing data migrations
- Providing support for issues reported by the client. Ensuring issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Adhering to best practices in design, coding, unit and integration testing
- Following established best practices in version control, source code and configuration management
- Authoring technical documentation on design, configuration, installation and procedures
- Stays current with training, certifications and the technological field in general.
- Makes recommendations to the team and management about needs for upgrades, updates, improvements in architecture, and industry best practices.
- Travel as required, approximately 20%
- Other technology or non-technology-based duties as assigned
Experience with development, deployment and support of software applications in a regulated business environment a definite plus
Competitive salary options and benefits.
Method Automation Services is an equal opportunity employer.